Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I only care about Tabloid couples from 40 years ago







Sometimes I think about the Boyd sisters and go, man. Those girls had something I guess.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm refering to Patti and Jenny Boyd.

They were the love triangle sisters of rockstars. Haha


Patti of course had her choice of George Harrison(my fave beatle) or Eric Clapton, and had "Something" and "Layla" written about her...yadda yadda blah blah. I mostly love Layla because Duane Allman is on that.

ahhh hard days night. George and Patti.




Jenny had Mick Fleetwood, the very tall long haired drummer of fleetwood mac, and folksinger Donavon after her.

I love early fleetwood mac, but I also love the song Donavon wrote for Jenny, "Jennifer Juniper"


I don't know why all this stuff is so interesting to me, but it's the kind of stuff I read about instead of the news.


Jenny and Mick Fleetwood. I think they made a great couple.





Patti with the Stone thugs


Hard not to envy these chicks

No comments:

Post a Comment