Thursday, August 19, 2010

What so ever things are lovely

Today is favorite things day. Because when life gives you crap, think about things that make you happy.







George Harrison andddd a toby dog! almost too much.






I love this movie. It's just pretty to look at.









Keith puts me in a good mood.






"Halloweenie" episode of Pete and Pete.






I think I love candy corn, as a result of loving fall.






I miss dressing like this. It's too hot here.





One of my fave movies. "What's the matter fellas? Blue Meanies?"







I'm a sucker for fancy coffee drinks.









I need to wear all of these outfits this fall.




oh yeah, and Jacob.
HA


Judge me if you'd like.
but I'm in a better mood already.

2 comments:

  1. I love Halloweenie, Candy Corn and Jacob the bestsestttt!!!!!!! Now I think I need to do a blog like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know what i would do without sofia coppola! good choice :)

    ReplyDelete